Reformed Lawyer

Stories From a Former Lawyer/ Future Teacher/ Current Substitute

Friday, April 01, 2005

Of More Importance...

I am a Catholic. Not the best Catholic (I use birth control and don't go to church regularly), but a Catholic nonetheless. As everyone know, Pope John Paul II is about to die. This will be the first death of a pope that I will remember (I was around three when Paul VI and John Paul I died). I am very curious to see what happens now. I also find myself strangely emotional. I have been on "Pope Watch" all day, religiously refreshing my My Yahoo! page every 15 minutes or so (except during Matlock - nothing can interrupt Matlock - not even the Holy Father). I think I might actually cry when he passes away (I can blame part of this on PMS, but probably not all of it). I wish my mom (aka Super Catholic) was not on vacation, because I would like to hear her thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home